Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

cgw sear spring

RobertLx

I'm seeing some mention to use a cgw sear spring in a stock 2. I have the LRA rp sear spring, but I wanted an extra and LRA is out of stock. I checked cgw and can't seem to find them. I found the rp-trs that I'm also getting, but no sear spring. Am I missing something? Anyone have a link?

So do I need to call CGW to get the spring?

It's not listed on their website.

I don't know the first thing about CZs, so I don't know the difference in sear springs or even if there are any differences. What model CZ is the spring out of?

The LRA reduced power sear spring doesn't do any difference for DA, but takes off a full 8oz on the SA.

Edited by RobertLx

Ahhhh...ok. So the standard CZ sear spring is lighter than the tanfo one?

The LRA one has one less coil spring than the stock sear spring. But they're probably the same springs. I don't know who's spring LRA carries.

Ahhhh...ok. So the standard CZ sear spring is lighter than the tanfo one?

The LRA one has one less coil spring than the stock sear spring. But they're probably the same springs. I don't know who's spring LRA carries.

CZ Sear spring also has one less coil than the oem one.

The disco will be my last mod too. I have the SA down to 2#, but it has some take up I want to see if I can get rid of. I'm sick of hearing the CZ guys saying the tanfo can't have a nice trigger like theirs. The DA is nice and smooth all the way through at 5 3/4.

The disco will be my last mod too. I have the SA down to 2#, but it has some take up I want to see if I can get rid of. I'm sick of hearing the CZ guys saying the tanfo can't have a nice trigger like theirs. The DA is nice and smooth all the way through at 5 3/4.

Don't take that away from them. ;)