Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

WST or TiteGroup

CaptRob

I usually run Solo1000 but am just about out and can't find it anywhere. I do have WST and Titegroup though and can't decide which to use. I am shooting a STI Edge with Xtreme 180RN at 1.155". Any input would be appreciated. Thanks.

Load both and it won't take long to tell that WST is far softer and cooler (temp) to shoot. Both will work though

Www.uplandsportsman.com

Introducing the Zero Interference Shotgun Sling, enjoy all day shotgun carrying comfort without a lighter gun.

I tested WST and Titegroup with Zero 180gr JHP loaded to 1.233OAL. Both loads at 170PF out of a 5" AET barrel. The WST load was much softer feeling. However the Titegroup load had a group 1/3 the size of the WST load. I stuck with titegroup for that gun.

I'm running TG for xtreme 180gr HPs in an M&P Pro at 1.130 and an STI Sentry at 1.155 both with 4.5 - 4.6 gr and making close to 168PF. Just like the name says, the groups are tight.

Edited by txolds442

I use 4.8grs TG with Xtreme 180gr. 1.170 -1.180. And have used WST 5.0grs Xtreme 180grs. 1.170-1.180. I do like the TG for the being a slight more snap to it.

But in the end it doesnt matter! Pick one or use BOTH and just "burn ammo"!

Supplies being the way they are, stock up of whatever you can get.