Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Hello from central Ohio

Scythe

I live in the rural area of C. Ohio. but the area around me is growing fast and progress is intruding on my slice of Eden. It's just the Wife and I in the house now; two children grown and on their own. You can place me on the list of Proud Fathers of an Ohio State University Graduate and I have another child still in College.

I'm in the process of updating from a Lee to a ??? The reason I'm here is to read everything before I make a decision and some of the files cannot be viewed by non-members.

I usually perform a search before I post a question or start a new topic for something that has been covered multiple times. I am not a heavy poster, I will try to not waste your time.

So, now you have a tiny bit of my background and a reason for why I have joined your forum.

Thank You and have a Great Day

Best Regards

Scythe

Welcome aboard, Scythe. :cheers:

Which reloader to buy depends in part on how many and which

calibers you reload, and how many of each rounds you reload

each month or year, and how much time you have to reload.

Dillon's website has a starting point for deciding which Dillon

is best for you. :bow:

Welcome to the forums! This forum is very much a Dillon users delight. There are a few other brands out there that are good presses but Dillon seems to be the cream of the crop. Jack is spot on with his advice. Read, read, read everything you can and then decide what works best for you. Of course, I am probably the worst guy to take advice from. I started with a nice plain 550B that did more than I needed it to. So I did the logical thing and sold it and got a 650 with case feeder that did a lot more than I needed it to. For good measure I added a bullet feeder which makes the machine stupid productive. Needs and wants! I needed a good press but I wanted the very best.