Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Mall Ninja's Wet Dream

dirtypool40

Sukonthisawontime!!!

Derek at Millenium built this for me, twice actually, long story.....

Anyway, here's "The Other Woman" now in the starting spot after "My Snake-bit Love" left me in the lurch today with a series of "failures to extract (read: DOUBLE FEEDS!!!!!) As I said, she's snake bit.

But as the rappers said in the early 80's; "If yo girl starts actin' up, then you take her friend!" or like ZZ mentioned "She won't do it but her sister will", Yeah I know, Jimi said something similiar in Redhouse, but you get the point.

SV custom serial # L2443 (How's that for committing to a set up?) :blink:

Heinie Rear (I am tired of nursing bomars)

.090 Front.

Light Rail (just because you don't have one)

Schuemann Bull, deep crowned

Accu-lok Reverse plug

French border

Flat top with serrations

Serrated rear of slide

AFTEC (yeah I know)

Koenig Hammer

Scott Grip

tiny Krebs Magwell

Checkered standard length mag button

SV ITS with long flat and killer 1.75# trigger.

Birdsong's Black-T finish

"Heartbreaker" kkm bushing barrel fitted so I can go extend the olive branch to our brothers in IDPA, whether the cartel likes me or not. B)

No Recoil master yet, still playing with the ss guide rod and 12# spring right now. After the FL Open it may get an RM.

Other details include the slide stop and frame mods as on my other gun, and the gun is tuned to run on everything including factory carry ammo.

EricStanley2.jpg

EricStanley1.jpg

There you go Jay, thanks again for hosting...again. (allow myself to introduce...myself) LOL :P

BTW, cool background for the pics, eh?

Just the safe area bench when I realized I was getting her all dirty without taking pics for BENOS first. Jam a stick through the trigger guard and I'm Ichiro Nagata. NOT!!! :D

MALL NINJAS ROCK!!!! :ph34r:

I "think" I just bought one just like it (sans the light rail) yesterday.. As I have never seen it I sure like the photo you - or Jay - posted..

""Heartbreaker" kkm bushing barrel fitted so I can go extend the olive branch to our brothers in IDPA, whether the cartel likes me or not."

My thoughts exactly. ;)

Sexy was that waitress :wub: Although the gun really is awesome. The lightrail is a nice touch and as usual Dereks fit, finish and attention to detail are first rate. The Birdsong black T is slick.

Isnt it great having a sweet new gun delivered at a match and finishing the match with it running 100% from the first shot?

Two stages before pictures, sacrilege.

You really need some 140mm mags <_< I can just imagine how many stages at the Open will need 20 rounds before that perfect reload spot?

• 3 weeks later...

Just a follow up.

While the Black-T is slick, I probably won't go with it again on a hard use IPSC gun. I only have about 3-4k through the gun and it looks years old already. I use a kydex as my main rig and it's rubbing the finish off big tiem.

It is very slick though and does make the slide just gllliiiiide.

Well, lesson learned back to hard metal finished, like NP3 and hard chrome, once I wear out this barrel.

Other than that she rocks.

• 2 weeks later...

I saw that bayonet STI at SHOT in 03. Funny stuff.

I now have several thou through this baby and am happier than ever. Like Blackbird said, Derek's work mechanically is as good as any I have ever seen. Everything clicks and pops like it should. He'll see more of my business.

I would post new pics, but I am ashamed of how roughed up she looks. Between the dust here and the kydex rig I her her out of daily she looks "rode hard and put up wet."

You're right. I bought two, sequentially numbered frames and had two nearly identical guns built. I hit a "rough spot" about then and sold the one Benny built, as soon as I got it.

He had his hardchromed and I had mine Black-T'd.

Now get this, he's a SWAT cop from out West and CARRIES his. He can shoot too. :blink: Too cool. We got the "sisters" together for the TJ class last month.