Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Tanfoglio Stock 3 Extreme Frame color.

YellowShooter

It looks quite different in person.

AaM1YIQl.jpg

You have an HTC One (M7) don't you? I had to get rid of mine because that f*#king purple that comes from the camera really annoyed me. Every pic always purple.

If you don't, please ignore this post.

Oh, BTW, nice collection there. I did my Stock III in burnt bronze. And got a second upper that I also did in burnt bronze. Looks amazing both ways.

AaM1YIQl.jpg

You have an HTC One (M7) don't you? I had to get rid of mine because that f*#king purple that comes from the camera really annoyed me. Every pic always purple.

Oh, BTW, nice collection there. I did my Stock III in burnt bronze. And got a second upper that I also did in burnt bronze. Looks amazing both ways.

Yeap, thats funny you can tell from the picture. and Thanks! I only wish the tanfo actually functioned as good as it looks.

AaM1YIQl.jpg

Yeap, thats funny you can tell from the picture. and Thanks! I only wish the tanfo actually functioned as good as it looks.

Here is the solution :)

Get the CZ Tac Sport PVD!

I am sending those week to get mine done in copper we will see! I'll take some pics and post the specs!