Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

The Blue Bullets 2015 South Carolina State Championship Match

The prelim stages were posted on our official match website (direct link to stages : http://charlestonuspsa.com/?page_id=231 ).We will be making corrections / updates on a few minor errors we found --- and also making updated based on NROI feedback. Stages were already submitted to NROI several weeks ago.

Round count is 261 -- pending changes that may adjust this by +/- a couple rounds.

Edited by uod

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You may have just checked right before they were posted. They were just posted over the weekend.

I'll be making a few updates to those shortly. The match book is almost complete as well. I'll be posting a draft of that by the weekend.

Is there a printable version?

Your best bet for printing will be to wait until this coming monday (4/13/2015) when I post the match booklet. It will have all of the stages in easily printable form, along with a ton of other good information. Each shooter will also receive a printed copy of the match booklet during registration. The online copy is in full color, but the printed copy you receive will be in black and white. (Color costs 10x's more to print..... something I didn't realize).

• 2 weeks later...

Final match book is posted to the website : http://charlestonuspsa.com/?page_id=275

Also --- due to some last minute withdraws, we have a couple more Saturday slots open. We also have about 5 Friday slots open.

if there are any slots on squad 1, I'd like to switch to that squad from squad 2. A83625 is my number. Thanks

The "stats" section on Practiscore doesn't work properly to compute the division/class breakdown. I'll export to Excel and post something up on the website tomorrow giving the breakdown as of the current registration list. I'll post a link here once that is done.

Squad list available here : https://clubs.practiscore.com/the-blue-bullets-2015-south-carolina-state-championship-match/squadding

Any questions -- just let me know.

Edited by uod

I forgot that I already had formulas setup in Excel for this. Here's a prelim dump of the data based off of a current pull of the registration file. As long as I didn't screw up the formulas somewhere, this should be accurate.

(edit : Corrected formatting)

Note : This doesn't include shooters who are currently registered as unclass. This data is as the shooter entered it, not pulled from the classification database. Inaccuracies will be present if the shooter entered bad data.

2	7	17	26	24	8
Prod GM	Prod M	Prod A	Prod B	Prod C	Prod D

0	0	1	1	5	1
L10 GM	L10 M	L10 A	L10 B	L10 C	L10 D

4	6	13	26	17	3
Lim GM	Lim M	Lim A	Lim B	Lim C	Lim D

1	3	1	6	4	1
SS GM	SS M	SS A	SS B	SS C	SS D

2	0	0	2	2	1
Rev GM	Rev M	Rev A	Rev B	Rev C	Rev D

3	10	6	14	5	0
Open GM	Open M	Open A	Open B	Open C	Open D

Edited by uod

Match Hotel info?

Our Match Hotel is :

Comfort Suites

1025 Jockey Court Summerville SC US 29483

Phone: (843) 419-1101

Fax: (843) 419-1102

You must mention “Palmetto Gun Club” for the group rate. The group rate for this hotel is $90. They have a free hot breakfast in the morning that starts at 6am.

Please be advised that drive time from the hotel to the range is approx. 23 minutes without traffic.

Hey PGC members!

Anyone shooting the PGC Steel Challenge this weekend? I'm shooting the Blue Bullets match and I'd really like to chrono my match ammo before May 1st.

This will be the first big USPSA match I've ever shot where I'll be chrono'd.

I don't want to crap out on my first big USPSA match due to weak ammo.

I'd just like to make sure I'm good to go.

If you're shooting steel this weekend, I'd really appreciate putting a couple of rounds across yore chrono.

Thanks,

~willz

Edited by Willz

I had two staff drop out --- need to fill those positions. PM me if interested. I think I got one guy who is already going to take one, but I need others. MUST be certified as an RO/CRO for these particular spots. The people who dropped were ROs, and I need to get similarly qualified people to restore the balance.

Hey PGC members!

Anyone shooting the PGC Steel Challenge this weekend? I'm shooting the Blue Bullets match and I'd really like to chrono my match ammo before May 1st.

This will be the first big USPSA match I've ever shot where I'll be chrono'd.

I don't want to crap out on my first big USPSA match due to weak ammo.

I'd just like to make sure I'm good to go.

If you're shooting steel this weekend, I'd really appreciate putting a couple of rounds across yore chrono.

Thanks,

~willz

Got you covered. See you Saturday.

I had two staff drop out --- need to fill those positions. PM me if interested. I think I got one guy who is already going to take one, but I need others. MUST be certified as an RO/CRO for these particular spots. The people who dropped were ROs, and I need to get similarly qualified people to restore the balance.

Do all the ro's have to shoot Friday? If not, I'll help out.