Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

New Holland and Topton 2-Gun Series

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think no matter the stage you start there will be some lighting conditions you will need to deal with

True but it's not just lighting. Rifle backers were shot up for later squads so if you always started on 6 your squad would have cleaner backers than people that started on stage 1.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Edited by poortrader

I think no matter the stage you start there will be some lighting conditions you will need to deal with

True but it's not just lighting. Rifle backers were shot up for later squads so if you always started on 6 your squad would have cleaner backers than people that started on stage 1.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Stop shooting the backers.....problem solved!

Lol!

Awesome match! It kicked my butt again, though, BaDLY. Anyone know of any well enough paying job openings so I can afford a full time housekeeping staff to free up enough time to practice adequately?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Shooters - Due to the conflict with the VA/MD sectional we are running short for setup help on saturday. So we are looking for some volunteers to help out the rest of the staff set up the match on saturday. Then you could shoot the match with the staff after setup, or if you wanted shoot it on sunday with your regular squad. Remember this is an all volunteer sport so your help would be greatly appreciated.

Please email me if you can volunteer - kerry.woods@angrypig.net