Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

New Holland and Topton 2-Gun Series

Some exciting announcements for the 2015 2-Gun season, for next year we are going to expand the series to 6 matches working with our partner club Topton Fish & Game.

Things will be a little different than last year. The New Holland matches will remain Rifle/Pistol matches (however we may be stretching things out a bit). The matches at Topton will be Rifle/Shotgun.

In order to be eligible for series points you must shoot at least 4 matches (2 at each club).

Match fee is $30/match

Registration for 2015 will be through mail in apps and will happen in phases:

If you are registering for all six matches you need to have your app in by 1/23 (if you sign up for all six matches the fee is only $160)

If you are registering for 4 matches your app needs to be in by 2/1

If you are registering for less than 4 matches you must have your app in by 2/27. Slot priority will be given to those shoot 6 matches, then those shooting 4 matches, then the non-points shooters.

Match Dates:

Match 1 New Holland (Rifle Pistol) March 7 2015

Match 2 Topton (Rifle Shotgun) March 29 2015

Match 3 Topton (Rifle Shotgun) April 12 2015

Match 4 Topton (Rifle Shotgun) May 17 2015

Match 5 New Holland (Rifle Pistol) June 13 2015

Match 6 New Holland (Rifle Pistol) August 23 2015

Please download the app at:

http://www.nhrpc.org/2Gun

Edited by Woodsk

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi there, I live in VA but travel a bit for shooting 3 Gun and saw this exists - didn't know about it before! I also see there are points to be won... for what though? A prize table at the end? Cash payout? Something cool? Bragging rights?

Hi there, I live in VA but travel a bit for shooting 3 Gun and saw this exists - didn't know about it before! I also see there are points to be won... for what though? A prize table at the end? Cash payout? Something cool? Bragging rights?

Yep There will be payouts, and a prize table (still working with sponsors to get it all lined up)

And always bragging rights

Read through your rules, pretty straightforward but I have some questions -

1) Division capacity for rifles is limited by round count such as 30 per magazine, so having 30 in a 40rd magazine is OK?

2) In the "Transitioning from a pistol to a rifle" section there is no mention of re-holstering so I assume this is not allowed?

I was on the west coast last week for business, and came back to a large stack of apps. If you haven't gotten yours in the mail yet you might want to make it happen. We are filling up quickly.

Also Super-Tatical.com has signed on as a sponsor, they will be providing certificates at each match for a class entry with their 2 USPSA GM instructors.

If there are any other sponsors interested, email me at kerry.woods@angrypig.net and I will work with you on getting you involved with the series.

As a reminder - Those shooting all six matches have until the 23rd to get their apps in.

I have received a few app for just 4 matches. If the match is not full on the 23rd the less than 6 shooters will be registered in the order received.