Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Stock 2 availability

matts2k

Does anyone know how often/how many stock 2s arrive in the US and to which distributors or FFLs does EAA sends them? Seems like they're rarely sold new on gunbroker - so are they just not being imported, or are they pre-sold when the arrive at the FFLs? Does anyone have a good relationship with EAA to get more info?

I spoke to one of the Tanfo gunsmiths and he indicated that every few months a shipment comes in, otherwise they don't see any.

Using this information, I googled "Witness 600605" (the model number of the 9mm Stock 2) every day until the shipment came in, at which time I bought one online for $950 out the door, and several other dealers had them in stock for the same price. They were sold out in about a day. The timeline I observed was mid June, and late August. In my estimation, the new shipment could arrive any day and am checking twice a day.

I'm sure the scalpers are lining up to score as many as possible and resell them for stupid prices.

Unknown, Unknown.Good question. Unknown. Somebody does. It's either Silvio or Big Pussy. Tony probably could if so inclined.

I have notes in system at EAA, distributors recommended, and a couple gun shops to be "notified" when new guns are available. I think they went in the circular file. So much for Tanfo. Hence, Glock. DVC.

The watch list is useless, I have been on several watch lists for 6 months and never get a notice, even after I see the gun on the site for sale.

Tombstone does have the Stock 1 in 9mm, which is my backup and is nearly the same beast as the Stock 2.

Edited by aceinyerface