Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

2015 Alabama USPSA Pistol Sectional

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Folks, we are about 3 weeks out from the match. The weather has been cool to cold for us, though it has not been overly wet. Please come prepared for most any weather, because short of a flood that will not let cars across the creek to the range, we will be shooting. ALL targets for the match have been coated, so in the event of some even moderate rain, we will not have to bag or change targets very much. If you are an RO, expect an email from us with instructions from the Range Master, Ken Wilcox, and then we will get together about 7am on shooting days to round out any special instructions. Looking forward to it. We currently have 279 shooters registered, and are still getting several new registraions each week. Shoot Safe, Drive Safe.

Stages - We are still waiting for approval of the stages from DNROI. We will post them before the match, but not until approved.

Mark

You would think with the match being 19 days away they would make it a priority to get them back to you....I mean how long does ti take to proof 9-10 stages.

Edited by moonsine

Stages will be email to those entered in the match tonight and posted on the match FB page tonight.

If one of you Super Genius' want to post them here, knock yourself out

Mark

Edited by Mark K

Looks like you better bring rain gear !

Two weeks out? You've got an accurate forecast?
Just looking at the 10 day forecast on the weather channel ..But hey I'm hoping.

And I can't even spell accrutrate

Edited by EEH