Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Holster for M&P CORE 5" with RMR

shotgunone

What holsters out there work with this gun and a red dot sight. Still have the suppressor height sights and want to keep them for co-witness. I haven't found a holster locally that will work so far with the 5 inch version of the CORE. Since I'm going to have to order it I'd like to make sure it fits and not have to send it back. I'd prefer kydex.

Any suggestions will be appreciated.

Thanks

Blade Tech...

The compact holster will work with the CORE in 5" (barrel sticks out the end but the sights clear). I would presume the full size holsters would fit as well (I never bought one)

i-DB8KVVV.jpg

Blade Tech also makes a speed rig

i-X6TbF4T.jpg

Then there's always this option

i-j3fXQKr.jpg

I should have said, I am jumping the gun looking for something that will be IDPA legal - IF - they put an optic's class in the new rule book.

I use the first one of the 3 I pictured in my previous post for IDPA (without the optic). The other 2 are obviously illegal for IDPA

Thanks for all the comments. I guess I didn't see the option for the CORE on the Blade tech website when I looked the first time. Comp-Tac makes a pro series but I didn't know if it will accommodate the suppressor height sights or not.

Appreciated it.

Bladetech black ice holster, I bought with the tek-lok even thought I wanted the stingray for support. For IDPA I can remove the DOH bracket and put it on a safariland paddle (very comfortable and supportive) or order a stingray and add the TL to other 3gun or USPSA equipment.

Edited by Hallz