Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Tanfoglio "Stock Custom"

dirtypool40

• 2 weeks later...

I have two of them. I am 100% satisfied with the guns. Mags hold 20 +1 and the gun shoots very nice with 115grainers. After lots of testing, I am shooting Remington 115 now.

The gun retails in Europe for around 1.100 EURO, appr. $1250 US.

I really don´t know if it will be available in the US, but Tanfoglio will know. Just give them a mail info@tanfoglio.it

• 2 months later...

dirtypool40, I have been checking these out too. If they are $1250 I guess I will stay with the E2 set up I just bought.

I have thought about the Stock which is how I found the other one. It is legal now and should be in the future. Anyone know what they what they cost, I could use it in idpa too.

dirtypool40,  I have been checking these out too.  If they are $1250 I guess I will stay with the E2 set up I just bought.

I have thought about the Stock which is how I found the other one.  It is legal now and should be in the future.  Anyone know what they what they cost,  I could use it in idpa too.

Oh! No. you don't need the tang!!!!!

• 2 weeks later...
It is legal now and should be in the future.  Anyone know what they what they cost,  I could use it in idpa too.

Careful there... I suggest you wait until after the WS, see what IPSC decides, and see if USPSA follows.

As for IDPA, I thought they didn't allow long dustcovers?

• 4 weeks later...

Here in Italy is probably the most used gun in IPSC.

I tested one of them but I haven't feeling with the grip so I still prefer my Glock.

In my opinion is a good gun but some of them have feeding problems or other mechanical problems; probably the quality isn't costant.

In Italy there are a lot of aftermarket products but I don't know which could be the situation in the U.S.A..

I think that the price in Italy is just a bit higher than 1.100/1.200 euros and you should consider the increase that the price could have for shipping costs.

If you want I could call one of the chaper armoury in Italy and ask them for it.

Regards.

Massimo.

Tanfoglio has bought the license from SPS (spain) to manufacture and sell hese guns, initially, only in Italy. It doesn't look as good as the SPS does (at least the finish isn't that nice) but i do not know anything about its reliability.

TacBlack, are u saying that these guns will be imported to the US soon?

This is the response I got from EAA on 4/6/05 about the stock custom.

"The retail is $779.00, these are not in the country yet but I hope to

see them in the next 30-90 days or so

Thank you"