Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

2015 Area II Desert Classic, Mesa, Az

Just got home, had a great time. Finished 11th in Revolver, had a very tough day 2. Had moments of brilliance, killed stage 8, but had a horrible stage 10. Those were the fastest swingers I have ever seen.

Overall, I feel like I outshot my "C" class rating. For those of you who worked the event, I have nothing but praise. Everybody was fair, polite, and fun to be around. Can't wait till next year....

Our Official Squad Photographer.... post-48359-0-05022000-1426001274_thumb.j

Edited by UFO

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

ugh, don't remind me of those swingers! so rapid! which is funny as that wasn't where i shot all my mikes...... still, each one of those seemed to be a 3 or 4 shot prayer.

Even watching the super squad, Sevigny and Nils were both doing the "dump three" on them. I saw them do that and figured if it worked for them it should work for me!

My first big match as ajunuir shooter was awesome. I learned a lot and squad 10 and ro's were the best. I won D production class and can't wait until next year.

Jake, congratulations! My wife, Ande Cook was on your squad and enjoyed shooting with you. Keep at it!

This was my first match outside of club level matches. It was awesome. Thanks for the fun times. Both staff and shooters! Hope to see all of you in Area 3. Speaking of... Hope to see you guys on that thread when it pops up!