Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Who could dethrone the Frenchy?

Chris iliff

• 4 weeks later...

you guys are killing me, its like debating/discussing Jordans abilities back in the day,

he was the best but did have a bad day occasionally

and today would be competitive in most pick up games, perhaps greatly challenged by the new kid on the block

It will happen to Eric too, just hasn't happened yet

I've witnessed many times first hand that Eric's grip technique works, whatever the gun he uses and whatever the power factor he shoot.

His open guns were running on a 170 PF and his standard guns in the 180s and his grip works great.

He's just one of the most competitive shooter ever.

Other than possibly a one match anomaly I don't see Eric getting beaten anytime soon. My impression, drawn purely out of my anal cavity, is that one reason that he is so amazingly consistent throughout matches is that he is not pushing himself anywhere near as close to his maximum as those in the group right below him. I think positions 2-10 are taking more chances and working at the edge of their skill sets. What this translates to is Eric can probably ramp up the speed even more if he needs to. To the OP as to who could be the one to dethrone him.... Je ne sais pa!