Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Uniquetek Powderbar Micrometer

• 2 weeks later...

Don't have a single powder bar without one... excellent product. I've worked up spreadsheets for all the different powders I use. For frequent loads, I know the exact number to dial in. For new loads, I can use the spreadsheet to estimate the exact number. I am usually well within .1 gr on selection. (Note: I dial in my powder charge setting using the "average of 10 charges" method.... provideds for a much more accurate average charge weight.)

Hello: I have two of them as well. One of them moves on it's own so I have to keep an eye on it. I also have a Mr Dial on my Dillon SL900 and it works well also. Keeping a record of the settings is a nice feature when you load different bullet weights and powders. Thanks, Eric

Hello: I have two of them as well. One of them moves on it's own so I have to keep an eye on it. I also have a Mr Dial on my Dillon SL900 and it works well also. Keeping a record of the settings is a nice feature when you load different bullet weights and powders. Thanks, Eric

I have the same problem with one of my micrometers that I didn't get quite tight enough when I loctited it at installation. I just put a small piece of blue painters tape over it after I finish adjusting it.

Look for the little white tabs that go under the knob. There should be three and mine only had two. It would turn on it's own while loading. I emailed and he said to send it in. They fixed it for free and it is solid now! :cheers: