Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Springer Precision CZ P09 grip tape - 2 versions

Loves2Shoot

Id be in for a few if you could basically bring it to the top of the grip or as close as possible. I really like the price, it looks super well made and id love to have some nice, neat and tidy grip tape patterns on my P09's.

Id be in for a few if you could basically bring it to the top of the grip or as close as possible. I really like the price, it looks super well made and id love to have some nice, neat and tidy grip tape patterns on my P09's.

If you note that you would like a taller version, we can custom make them for you, just order via the web store and it will take a day or two to get them out to you.

Something like this?

post-1255-0-24042000-1411668325_thumb.jp

Edited by Loves2Shoot

Y'know...

Having that kind of access to a manufacturer on a forum is just...i dont even know what to say.

How do i order? As you said earlier, just order and notate that id like the extended version? Im in for at least three. Its the least i can do to say thanks for listening and even better, delivering.

EDIT: Since im on a roll here and being a demanding customer, any chance we can get these in colors? :P

Edited by Magsz

cool stuff. now time to do a set for CZ 75 (shadow, SP01 etc). and perhaps EAA large frame (will suit stock II, stock III, gold team, limited basically all the tanfogs with the large comp frame). :)

I am working on the CZ 75 they should be ready Monday. I need a set of stock grips for the large frame EAA, mine are the thin Henning Grips and I could do those.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

cool stuff. now time to do a set for CZ 75 (shadow, SP01 etc). and perhaps EAA large frame (will suit stock II, stock III, gold team, limited basically all the tanfogs with the large comp frame). :)

I am working on the CZ 75 they should be ready Monday. I need a set of stock grips for the large frame EAA, mine are the thin Henning Grips and I could do those.

It would actually be cool to do a set for the large frame tanfoglios that have henning magwell and henning grips. He sells his grips in a smooth option so that they can be covered with tape.

great. :)

currently my gold team runs the henning smooth contour grips, henning large frame magwell. He offered his grips in a nice checkered finished OR just bare so that people could either add grip tape to them OR could build them up to a custom shape with JB weld etc. So the bits are certainly out there begging for pre cut tape for the grips :)