Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Benelli parts

Sgtsvi

I am going to start on getting my Benelli M1 ready to roll for 3 gun. I need to know who makes a good mag extention for limited. I checked with speed shooters and DMW and they seem about the same price. I am not a gunsmith so I need one that doesnt require a bunch of work to install.

Now that my pistol is done (after several orders with Dawsons), I need to get started on the shotgun. The rifle will be built by Benny as soon as I get my income tax money.

Feels like the Johnny cash son, "one piece at a time."

Dave

It is a new model M1. I saw the ad at a skeet range last month for the shotgun. It came with a 21" and an extra 28" barrel and factory hard case with all the chokes and paperwork. It was like new condition and ready to go.

I feel like I got a good deal for $700, especially since my fiance bought it for me for a christmas present.

Dave

Dave, Benny has a package for Benellis that includes the tube and lighting the bolt and springs. This reduces recoil and lets you run much lighter loads and is a much friendler gun to shoot, also if it is a newer gun he welds the bolt so you can load the extra rd on the carrier. Give him a call 361- 241-1091.-----Larry

SgtGlock.... I was given a Briley tube last Christmas for my M1S90 Field....21inch....excellent workmanship, one piece, a little larger than some of the steel tubes.... added an old Choate spring and has worked flawlessly.... regards

I used SRM tube extension kit from Brownells. A little heavier than others, but it is made out of heavy gage stainless steel, powder coated. Comes with 2 machined alum. followers and a stainless steel mag spring. Only part that you need to fit/cut is the spring.