Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Mossberg JaM Pro/ 930 lifter- anyone making a long one yet?

openclassterror

I know there are companies welding them up, and I do a passing fair job with a TIG welder myself. That wasn't the question. Wondering if an improved, ready-to-go extended lifter is available, not a re-worked factory part. I know a guy was asking around a while back how much interest there would be, and getting quotes on tooling. Haven't seen any more about it though.

• 3 months later...

I do not know of anyone making them from scratch yet. The cost of tooling and a press is way to high. I run southern ky tactical, not trying to sell anything, but to answer your question. Our lifters are extended and welded and also we change the angle on the ends to help with cycling. When you change the length you change the geometry of how it works. We have had nothing but positive feed back on them. If I was going to stamp a lifter it would be identical to what we have. And they are replacement lifters, you keep the original.

Edited by cjsmith223

C-rums does do great work. I'd really don't want to do any selling/advertising on here because I am not a forum dealer and that would not be fair to the others. There is links on the forum to our facebook page and phone numbers. But I really don't want to post that stuff.(I think it's against the rules.) hopefully another member can chime in on that info.