Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

MIL/LEO Only 3-Gun, October 11, 2014 hosted by Tooth and Nail Armory

We will be hosting our first annual MIL/LEO only 3-Gun match on October 11, 2014.

This match is only open to active duty and retired Military and Law Enforcement.

Cost is $25.

Check-In: 8:00-9:00am
Shooters Meeting: 9:00am
First shots: 9:30am

This match will have 2 divisions. Duty and Competition.

Duty: Firearms and gear you use on the job everyday. Firearms must be duty issue type, personal guns are allowed. No race guns.
Competition: Same Rules as Tactical Optics.

We will be running 5 stages. Rifle will be a maximum of 200yds. Each stage will offer a different challenge. You will be moving around walls, through doors, and shooting out of a car just to name a few.

Rough Round Count:
Rifle: 60
Pistol: 60
Shotgun: 50

I recommend bringing 150 of each Rifle and Pistol. 100 rds of Shotgun.

Please register on Practiscore before the event. We run on schedule and intend to keep it that way. Registration link below.
Register Here

Let me know if you have any questions.

Joshua Loganbill
Lead Farm 3-Gun

• 3 weeks later...

^^^ Maybe some LEO's, but I've heard of one LEO from the West coast that's damn hard to beat by most anyone and there's another one around the KC area that's pretty fast as well...

You can poke the bear with a stick if you want and I'll be there to bandage you up ;)

Can the duty rifle have optics or irons only?

Duty rifle may have optics if it was issued by the department or branch. I know some larger PD's have ACOGS, most will run irons or Eotech/Aimpoints. Magnification will not be a huge advantage as targets will be BC size steel at a max of 200 yds.

Sorry guys, no FF's for this match. We do have monthly matches that everyone is welcome at though.

• 2 weeks later...