Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Slide Stop, Safety

SISIG

Will the chromed finish ( not sure ) slide stop, safety from lited fit the Stock 2 9mm? I like the look better that the black one.

Do they offer the safet on one side? Thanks guys. New to tanfoglio.

I think I saw it somewhere here maybe Kahai808.

• 2 months later...

I'm running the Gold Custom Safety. It's a single side but they come black. I just stripped it with a buffing wheel.

attachicon.gifImageUploadedByTapatalk1407601102.697802.jpg

Is it ok in production to run this kind of safety?

My initial thought is no, because unlike CZ, there aren't any variations of the Stock 2 (minus xtreme but not available here, yet). But I am not 100% sure on that.

Edited by Prov1x

you can get the single sided safeties in the Standard, Extended, and Gold Team lengths. As was already stated, they are interchangable on all of the elite series large frame guns (Stock II, Stock II, Lim Pro, Limited, Gold Team ect). They are factory parts and are production legal.

I have the ambi Gold Team safities in Silver in stock if you want one. I have all of the rest avaiable in Black, single or ambi.

you can get the single sided safeties in the Standard, Extended, and Gold Team lengths. As was already stated, they are interchangable on all of the elite series large frame guns (Stock II, Stock II, Lim Pro, Limited, Gold Team ect). They are factory parts and are production legal.

I have the ambi Gold Team safities in Silver in stock if you want one. I have all of the rest avaiable in Black, single or ambi.

Do you have any large right side paddles for a lefty?

I'm running the Gold Custom Safety. It's a single side but they come black. I just stripped it with a buffing wheel.

Are these made from stainless or carbon steel? Any corrosion issues from stripping the black finish off of it?

Someone stripped there safety in here, Dean K.

He also did it with his slide stop