Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Limited Pro 9mm

Higgins

I have shot one for a long time in 3-gun and USPSA Limited before I went to open. Absolutely love the gun. Many rounds thru it. Had it customized a few years ago with a Henning flat trigger and some other work. I have the new Mec Gar mags and old style Henning base pads. It is fast and fits my hand.

gerritm

Thanks for the replies! I think I prefer the Stock II with it's full dust cover and bull barrel.

I had a Stock I and ended up selling it and getting another stock II in 9mm cuz I liked the full dust cover

Here is a picture.

gerritm

Who did the slide cuts?

Jim Milks @ Innovative Custom guns. Same time he installed Hennings flat trigger system from a DA to SA. Worked / smoothed the trigger to about 3#. Went over the gun completely as it had around 10K rounds thru it. Tightened up the safety. He did a very good job.Gun runs great. I don't shoot it as much now cause I went to open.

gerritm

There is a Stock 1 in the classifieds. Similar to the LimPro with the short dust cover, but with a cone barrel.

I don't see it. Are you talking about the one bayougump was selling? It was sold.....

Didn't vogel win a national with a glock? I didn't see those going for $1000.....seems like a supplier/importer issue.....

So did Sevigny but there's never been any shortage of Glocks in the market.

Limited pros are $800ish on oak hill. Of course they only have 40's...

Thanks for the heads up :) I like my 40 Stock 2 and am considering another one or a Lim Pro
Looks like the lim pro in .40 is gone. I think I saw a 10mm though....[emoji21]