Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Being an IDPA revolver shooter, I have decided to take up the sport of Golf :D

Because I can not really be competitive with the likes of Tiger Woods, I need to know who I can contact to have the rules changed to "Level the Course".

Tiger has these custom clubs that I can not buy, so he has an unfair advantage. That is just plain not fair. (Kinda like moon clips vs speed loaders):wacko:

Any help will be appreciated,

(insert shaking head slowly smiley)  ;)  :P  :D

To level the course with the TIGER would take more than a set of clubs.... :lol:

Ain't that the point? :lol:

You got it ;) I do not plan on practicing, I think because of his abilities he should be limited to a 9 iron and a putter.

While we are at it, I get a cart and he walks.:D I want his caddy too.xxrotflmao.gif

As someone who working in the Golf industry for 10+ years, I can tell you that if you have enough $$, and I mean A LOT of $$$ you can get clubs just like Tiger. All of the golf club makers are having a hard time lately, and I'm sure they would be more than willing to take your cash. Otherwise, next time you go out to Phoenix, call up Ping and make an apointment with theirfactory fitters.

Now as someone who REALLY dislikes golf, I would tell you that your time and money would be better spent on guns, ammo, and match fees. :D

As someone who working in the Golf industry for 10+ years, I can tell you that if you have enough $$, and I mean A LOT of $$$ you can get clubs just like Tiger. All of the golf club makers are having a hard time lately, and I'm sure they would be more than willing to take your cash. Otherwise, next time you go out to Phoenix, call up Ping and make an apointment with theirfactory fitters.

Now as someone who REALLY dislikes golf, I would tell you that your time and money would be better spent on guns, ammo, and match fees. :D

But why should I have to do that? Can't they just change the rules to accomodate me? uhoh.gif

Read my first statement. I see that is what happened in my chosen sport so I should be able to have it done in any other.

Am I that far off base?????Monkey_wink.gif

Read my first statement. I see that is what happened in my chosen sport so I should be able to have it done in any other.

]

Like the old joke...

How many Navy SEAL Chiefs does it take to screw in a light bulb.....ZERO, the world revolves around them. :D

Being an IDPA revolver shooter, I have decided to take up the sport of Golf :D

Because I can not really be competitive with the likes of Tiger Woods, I need to know who I can contact to have the rules changed to "Level the Course".

Tiger has these custom clubs that I can not buy, so he has an unfair advantage. That is just plain not fair. (Kinda like moon clips vs speed loaders):wacko:

Any help will be appreciated,

Don't you live in a geographically challenged enviroment for the winter?! Golf is a really fun game just like IDPA use to be...ugh I mean is. Yep any sport that keeps score is a game! I suggest after a short period of playing the game get a handicap as it's a way of measuring your progress.

Now as far as the Tiger equipment thing goes you'll never match that but you can get a set of clubs fitted to your swing. No matter how good or bad you feel you are fitted clubs makes a world of difference. If you have any firends that are good in the game they can help you. Buying a used set of clubs will allow you to buy top quality equipment yet save some coin. If you buy equipment that fits your swing pretty well like the correct shaft flex all the other stuff (loft, lie, swing weight, grips etc.) can be changed to fit you by a clubfitter.

As far as the monnclip vs speedloader thing goes I'm not even going there!