Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

FNH FNS .40cal "Limited" Gun

I Love the FNS guns and am looking into building an FNS .40cal for "Limited" Class.

Does anyone know of anywhere that is making add on or drop in parts for these guns such as Match Grade Barrels

Mag Wells,Magazine Extensions and other things. I know from reading that Dave Sevigny is doing sights

and Apex Tactical "Might" be doing triggers but as far as other parts i am finding nothing but factory replacements.

Thank you MarkCO. Awesome information. Exactly what i was looking for. I had seen "Carbon Arms" before but could not for the life of me remember where i had seen the base pads.

Is there an way i can get on a wait list for the base pads and mag well? Or should i just keep hawking the site and the Facebook page and the forums for production release?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

Thanks. It appears that FNH is dragging their feet on approval and as a result, Carbon has decided to sell them without the FNH logo. Or at least, that is the way I understand it. They are currently available for order from the Carbon website for $34 a piece and $41 with an ISMI magazine spring. They do not offer bulk pricing as of yet and I wouldn't expect them to, but hey, ya never know.

Has anyone found a suitable limited competition holster or is there anything that is "new" available?

I don't have a.40 FNS, just a magazine. Yes they should work fine, but I don't have thousands of round through a .40 myself. We have sent out production proofs to several people with .40s and one had a magazine that needed to be tuned, but the rest have worked.

Thanks. It appears that FNH is dragging their feet on approval and as a result, Carbon has decided to sell them without the FNH logo. Or at least, that is the way I understand it. They are currently available for order from the Carbon website for $34 a piece and $41 with an ISMI magazine spring. They do not offer bulk pricing as of yet and I wouldn't expect them to, but hey, ya never know.

Has anyone found a suitable limited competition holster or is there anything that is "new" available?

I can make you a Kydex holster for the FNS. What specific features are you looking for in a "limited competition holster"?

Here is the holster I use with my FNS-9L

20140524_202718_zps5sionr2m.jpg

I made it with a built-in drop and it is hanging on a BT TekLoc. I typically make them with no drop and then add (or you can add your own) BT hardware (Drop/Off-Set, TekLoc, SR Loop, QLS, etc)

• 2 weeks later...

I can make you a Kydex holster for the FNS. What specific features are you looking for in a "limited competition holster"?

I made it with a built-in drop and it is hanging on a BT TekLoc. I typically make them with no drop and then add (or you can add your own) BT hardware (Drop/Off-Set, TekLoc, SR Loop, QLS, etc)

Nice holster work... which Grip tape template is that? Is that the Springer Precision one?

I really wish that I could get a straight answer from Safariland whether they make a actual ALS for the FNS L. I want to run mine for 3-Gun this year.

Edited by Boxerglocker

Nice holster work... which Grip tape template is that? Is that the Springer Precision one?

I really wish that I could get a straight answer from Safariland whether they make a actual ALS for the FNS L. I want to run mine for 3-Gun this year.

Team FNH ran longslides this past year. Maybe you should contact them.

Those are Talon Grips

Thanks for the kind words on the holster! Holster making is a hobby of mine https://www.facebook.com/NorthcentralIllinoislCustomKydex