Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

CZ SP01 Shadow sight options

mrpredictable

I purchased a shadow at the beginning of this year and love it but it unfortunately came with the night sights.

I'm in the market for new sights and am wondering what everyone else is using for sights, especially if you've tried a few different kinds and can compare them.

Thanks

• 3 weeks later...

The cgw ez drift is great. I'm not sure if it will fit the shadow tho. I know it will fit a standard 75 cut

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk

Unfortunately the shadow has it's own cut. Not the standard dovetail

-Jason

• 2 weeks later...

Are there any options for a CZ75 SP01 Shadow Custom that have a wider rear notch? There is nowhere near enough light around the front site post for my liking....

What sights do you have on it? You might be able to get a skinnier front sight.

-Jason

I didn't want to go any skinnier in the front, but I wanted more light, so I just put my CZ Custom shop rear on the mill tonight and hogged it out a bit. It came out REALLY nice. .145 wide, .140 deep, knocked off the top corners, with the CZ Custom .125 front sight. It looks great!

I didn't want to go any skinnier in the front, but I wanted more light, so I just put my CZ Custom shop rear on the mill tonight and hogged it out a bit. It came out REALLY nice. .145 wide, .140 deep, knocked off the top corners, with the CZ Custom .125 front sight. It looks great!

Nice.

nice. wanna do one for me too! lol.

what you've done is the better solution rather than getting a really skinny front. you start to lose definition on those long shots with the skinny front. making a wider notch is much better. :)