Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

2014 Louisiana Gator Classic Applications

Hi everyone!

This years Louisiana Gator Classic will be held October 24-26, 2014 at Southern Shooting Center in Thibodaux, La.

Just wanted to gives a heads up to keep your eyes peeled because the apps will be coming out soon!!!!! :surprise:

We are trying something new this year. We will be doing online registration with Practiscore.

If anyone has any questions send me an email at cajunactionshooters@gmail.com!

See you on the range!

Steph

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have been watching it every day and checked it last night and no applications were up. Looked at it this morning and saw the application was up and tried to register.. match full and I'm on the waitlist, that stinks.

ONe thing I've learned the past two years about match registration-- don't have fun, ever, if something is opening that will sell out quickly or you'll be busy or asleep by the time it's closed.

On the bright side-- that means a new Section Champ in Production this year, no matter what. Ha.

Online reg that you don't have to pay for. Hell it should fill up fast. This match already fill quick. Give folks weeks to pay. What does everyone except. Lol. Good luck to everyone shooting and eating at this one. Lol

Edited by a matt