Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

October trivia

benos

OK, whoever can be the first to answer this incredibly easy question wins a free book, or a tub of Slide-Glide - your choice.

Who has won the most National and World IPSC Championships combined. And wait, that's not all - how many of each? (How many Nationals and how many World Championships)?

Start guessin'!

be

I think Bill's right.  Robbie-14 wins total (3 World's, 11 National's)

Isn't the breakdown on the Nats actually:

6 - just plain "Nationals"

1 - "Open Nationals"

4 - "Limited Nationals"

Just curious...  

(Edited by Storm at 8:43 am on Oct. 2, 2001)

I put Robbie down for the Limited shotgun in last years 3-gun too.  I figured the Ghost Dog was trying to trick us up somehow.

I have it as Robbie winning the pistol in:

"Open"

Limited

World

plus that Limited shotgun

Wow, on close examination of the 'post times,' I see that Bill actually posted first, but then edited his post after Shooter Grrl posted. So Bill, what did you edit? A typo, or the total? Kathy, what do you think? Do you trust Bill? :) Bill, did you already win once? If so, or if not, I remember a rule early on that says you can only actually win once, in the FWIWD. What should we do? The good part is, now I have a whole month to think up, or receive a really good question!

be

Brian I edited as soon as I entered the 1st time. Figured I should put the total just in case we got nitpickin.The difference may be that I am on East coast time.Even after I edited the only other post was flexmoney's. No I haven't won a book yet . :-(

Bill H

• 3 weeks later...

Brian and Erik,

Please don't take my Open Rifle National Championship away from me!  Voight gave me a trophy.  He gave Erik and Robbie one too.  Give Rob his limited shotgun championship and me my lowly rifle trophy!  Erik, shut up and be the 3 gun limited pistol national champion guy or whatever they call it:-) IT'S ALL I HAVE!!!!!!!!

(Edited by kellyn at 7:37 am on Oct. 20, 2001)