Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Mag capacity

infinity

i might know where to order them brazilian mags as soon as they contact me and gives me a GO then i'll post it so all can enjoy it. i'm not sure about the price as to how much they will sell it. so let's cross our fingers that it'll be affordable.

I'm sure it's only a matter of time until someone copies this magazine. The extra round is gained at the top. It's not nearly as narrow like the S_I mags. The follower isn't as thin as an SV red, but the spring is pretty skinny. I paid $175 for mine. All you need is one!

Phil

• 2 weeks later...

I heard from a friend of mine who got four Brazilian mags (lucky bastard :D ) that they are entirely hand made. The body, the follower, the springs, the floor plate are all made by one person.

He bought them at WS12 from a brazilian shooter.

As for SPS mags, even the stainless mags are too soft, IMO.

I still have a couple in the back of my safe which stands there and will remain.

The new kit of follower and spring is neat, as well as the pads which are stronger than it seems, but the tubes remains too soft.

It was nice when I shot BULs, with arredondo follower and SPS pads, you got a nice 19 rounders without cutting any coil and perfectly fitting the box.

I bet it would make reloadable 19s with one coil off.

Too bad I can't put them into my STI :(

why cant we fit it in your sti? i see that one only needs to remove some metal on the mag in front.

show us some detailed pics including dimentions. ill try to make one and sell it cheap

I bought the SPS 20 ronders (9mm), and I think they work just fine. I had to file the mag catch slot a bit, to make the fit better, but that's all

They're cheap and seem to be good quality, eager to find out how they look after 10.000 rnds .. :)

Fast Fumble, DK

• 3 weeks later...