Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Stuart (eerw) and David (Cajun Gun Works)

justaute

+1 on this. Stuart was extremely helpful when I purchased my CZ and did the work for me. He went out of his way to answer all of my painfully bad questions.

I also have a good shooting buddy who had a CZ 85 combat mailed out today from CGW. He said that David was very helpful with answering questions. Gun should be in on Monday or Tuesday.

No way you can go wrong going with either of those guys!

Called CGW yesterday from my office and hit voicemail, figured they were busy and didn't leave a message. A few minutes later my phone rang - it was David calling me back. How often does that happen?

Yeah, I've experienced that too with David. Both are exceptional in cs.

Edited by CAGLS

By the way Stuart I will be at area 2 this year hope to catch up to you and hang out for a few. Going to shoot Production this year but will bring my open gun maybe you'll get a chance to put some rounds down range with it if you can spare the time

Known Stuart for many years. A very sad day when he and his family moved to Arizona. Stuart is a super guy. Always willing to help or assist. A very good pistol shooter (I wish I had half the fast twitch muscle he has! :-) ). A great photographer whose job with The Gazette disappeared here in Colorado Springs. So happy he has found a good job in a good area. Sad to see him leave. Glad to call him "friend."

Don't think I've spoken with David at CGW. I can say that CGW has done a lot for the CZ community and is very innovative and creative company. My dealing with CJW have all be great. Love their parts!

Many thanks to both. Best wishes to both for their continued success!

since i live on the other side of the world my ability to trade directly with those guys is somewhat limited, but I will say they offer help freely on the forum. my own experience when fitting some CZ parts here (with fellow member feralshooter) and we hit a hurdle with a small timing issue. We both thought we knew what the problem was and how to solve it, but without experience to back that judgement we wanted a second opinion. very quickly an email was sent to CZ legend Angus Hobdell which he replied to very promptly confirming what we thought to be the issue and what the correct remedy was. That is pretty solid support. :)

They are both worthless.

I had to light a fire under CGW to get them to release their P-09 parts earlier this year. Here is the inspirational video...

http://youtu.be/IUGTZRq71Sk

When I got the parts, the gun would hardly run...

http://youtu.be/y5K2Ol_H6BE

So there.

Joe

(They are both great guys, by the way.)

Edited by Joe L