Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

In SLC for the week

I went to Park City and walked up and down Main Street this afternoon. I wish I owned the appropriate clothes, I would have tried my hand at skiing this afternoon. I'm working all week, so I'll be mostly trying restaurants after work.

I like how the response thus far are all from people nowhere near Salt Lake City haha

Well, just because we/I don't live there at the moment, that doesn't mean we/I are not from there.

I went to Park City and walked up and down Main Street this afternoon. I wish I owned the appropriate clothes, I would have tried my hand at skiing this afternoon. I'm working all week, so I'll be mostly trying restaurants after work.

I like how the response thus far are all from people nowhere near Salt Lake City haha

Well, just because we/I don't live there at the moment, that doesn't mean we/I are not from there.

I know, I just found it funny that my Texas brothers were the ones showing me around. Thanks for the info!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I just ate there for lunch. That burger was phenomenal! I plan on eating at Red Iguana for dinner, and maybe the Thia restaurant for lunch tomorrow. Keep the recommendations coming!

Yea, the burger is off the hook. And Red Iguana is rock solid too.

Me and Candis also really liked a place - but we can't remember the name of it. We call it the "mini-plate" place. I think most of the menu items are not "major meals," but more like small portions of individual items. It's a great place for a small group to go, and everyone can try bites of everything.

If we can come up with it I'll post it.

I just ate there for lunch. That burger was phenomenal! I plan on eating at Red Iguana for dinner, and maybe the Thia restaurant for lunch tomorrow. Keep the recommendations coming!

Yea, the burger is off the hook. And Red Iguana is rock solid too.

Me and Candis also really liked a place - but we can't remember the name of it. We call it the "mini-plate" place. I think most of the menu items are not "major meals," but more like small portions of individual items. It's a great place for a small group to go, and everyone can try bites of everything.

If we can come up with it I'll post it.

That sounds like a tapas restaurant if that gives you any kind of a hint.

I ate at the Red Iguana this evening. I had the Mole, and it was ok.

I have eaten there a few times.

Hate to state the obvious but check out Temple Square if you haven't yet. The city was pretty much built around it and they have some interesting tours and such.

I believe you can wonder into the Family History Library (https://www.lds.org/locations/temple-square-family-history-library ) and some nice old ladies will help you to look up your genealogy. I had some friends who went there and found that to be the highlight of their trip even though it wasn't planned.