Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

+1 James Austin & his moonclip server

alecmc

Just wanted to take the time to publicly thank James Austin for his great customer service and product.

I had some issues with my moonclip server sometimes not pushing the last clip all way way over, I sent it over to James and he fixed her up good as new, with a very fast turn around.

You can check out his product here:

http://magnumshooterssupply.com/James-Austin-Moon-Clip-Server-JAUSTIN001.htm

Thanks again James.

-Alec

• 7 months later...

I like the fact that I only have to reach for one place to grab a clip and i don't have to look down. I do keep 2 single North Mountain on my belt for off the table loads. I use the James Austin with my 8 & 6 shot. Best moon clip server.

quote name="revoman" post="2264168" timestamp="1413830449"]I like the fact that I only have to reach for one place to grab a clip and i don't have to look down. I do keep 2 single North Mountain on my belt for off the table loads. I use the James Austin with my 8 & 6 shot. Best moon clip server.

+1

• 4 weeks later...

i think i have one of his earlier prototypes i bought from a fellow shooter when i first started uspsa 5 or 6 years ago. i love that i don't have to think about where my hand has to go, it's all right there. i use it for my 625