Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

2014 PSA SHOOTOUT

Hello, Bring some extra ammo for saturday, GT Targets is gonna do a special side event saturday from approx. 10am - 2pm or until there are no more shooters. We plan on using a selection of our new self resetting target to speed up the side event and get more shooters thru and boost the cash paybacks. If everything goes good we may do another side event on sunday.

Preliminary details: (changes are possible)

Round Count: approx. 14

Cost: $10.00 for 2 runs

Payback: 100% down thru the list

Shoot as many times as you want.

Fastest time counts.

Thanks, Karl @ GT

I sent 5 applications in together on the 8th for the Sunday afternoon slot and haven't heard yet. Getting concerned...

I know Jeff wants the applications from folks that want to squad together in one envelope to make his job easier, but this match fills up so fast that the few days getting everyone's applications together could mean we don't get to shoot. I'm thinking next year everyone sends seperately to save the time.

Changed my shooting days to thursday, we had overnighted a bunch of registration sheets right when registration opened to shoot for saturday, and still didnt get in in time.

Regardless, looking forward to shooting again this year.

Got confirmation for my squad today, got a little nervous since I have seven other people I sent apps in for. All is good, this makes 7 years we have shot PSA it is always a great match. Now I’m going to try and remember 9 then 10, 10, hopefully done.

Hello, I was talking with the PSA guys yesterday and the special centerfire side event is on for saturday for sure and possibly sunday (depending on the saturday interest). Bring plenty of extra ammo, 14 shots if you do not miss, two runs is 28 shots minimum.

Give Jeff some extra time, I understand he had 360 entry forms the first two days, and the mail keeps coming .............so give him a chance to get all sorted out.

see you at PSA, Karl @ GT