Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

People that back out of deals

hornetx40

Maybe its just me, but when I make a deal I stick to it. I don't care if I found a better deal 10 minutes later. I don't care what the circumstances are you follow through. In the past 2 years I have had it happen 7 times. Is their no honor anymore. See the strange thing is on 5 of those occasions I was given the same excuse...I lost my job. 5 times is just a bit to coincidental. I lost my job 3 1/2 months ago I still by and sell buy the same code. Treat others the way you want to be treated. If you can't afford it don't make the deal. Honor is how you act when no one is looking!!

6 of those where on here. The reason why so many is because I have only been shooting action pistol sports for 3 years and guns are nothing but I tool. I do not get emotionally attached. If it isn't right for me I sell and reinvest in another direction. I've been shooting competition for over 20 years and I have owned a lot of rifles and pistols. Doesn't matter how pretty they are only matters if they fit what I currently believe I need.

Warspeed I also don't believe this is not like the normal shooting crowd and the group on here. Most of the people I have met over the years of competing are trustworthy and genuinely good people. Problem is there are always those few. They haven't yet learned that politeness or common courtesy are not weakness.

Kneelingatlas What is average to one man is not enough for another. Some people just like lots of toys.

This thread was closed because the content/topic was judged not to be in line with the rules of the Hate Forum. (mostly likely politics or shooting related..which are out of bounds)

Please review what you are..ahhh...allowed to hate. :)

Hate Forum Rules:

http://www.brianenos.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=8097

[note: this is a generic reply]