Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Biker Granny

ima45dv8

A very little, very old lady had always wanted to join a biker club. One day she goes up to the local club and knocks on their door. A big, hairy, rough, bearded biker guy with tatoos all up and down his arms answers the door.

She immediately proclaims, "I want to join your club."

Being more than a little amused, the biker says she would need to meet certain biker-type requirements in order to join. The biker asks, "Do you have a motorcycle?" The little old lady replies, "Yep....my bike's parked right over there," and points to a 1980 Harley FXDL Dyna Lowrider in the driveway.

The biker asks, "Do you drink?" The little old lady replies, "Yep....drink like a fish. I'll drink man in your club under the table."

The biker asks, "Do you smoke?" The little old lady replies, "Yep....smoke like a chimney. At least 4 packs of Luckies a day and a couple of cigars in the evening when I'm shooting pool."

The biker is now very impressed and asks, "Last question. Have you ever been picked up by the fuzz?"

The little old lady thinks about it for a minute and says, "Nope....but I've been swung around by the nipples a couple of times."

Back in the day (when I had hair on top of my head as well as on my face) a bunch of my biker pals and I were parked in front of a stripmall hardware store in Bumphuque Somewhere (maybe New Mexico or Arizona I can't remember) waiting for Rickets to buy some replacement nuts and bolts for the ones that vibrated off his Knucklehead.

So 6 or 7 of us are lounging around our bikes waiting and this tiny little old lady walks up to us and gives us and our bikes a loooong look. Then she steps right up and I'm figuring here it comes, the old you boys are going straight to hell sermon, but she says "Are those Harley motorsickles?" Everybodies jaws just about hit the ground so I said "Yes, Ma'am." She sighs and goes "My late husband and I used to ride his Harley all over the country. We just had the best times." She looked at us and added "Now you boys take care and ride careful the roads are just full of idiots." Every one of just stood there and said "Yes Ma'am!"

Rickets walked out of the hardware store just about the time she toddled off and wouldn't believe us when we told him why we were standing there with stupid smiles plastered all over our mugs.

Nolan

• 6 years later...

A very little, very old lady had always wanted to join a biker club. One day she goes up to the local club and knocks on their door. A big, hairy, rough, bearded biker guy with tatoos all up and down his arms answers the door.

She immediately proclaims, "I want to join your club."

Being more than a little amused, the biker says she would need to meet certain biker-type requirements in order to join. The biker asks, "Do you have a motorcycle?" The little old lady replies, "Yep....my bike's parked right over there," and points to a 1980 Harley FXDL Dyna Lowrider in the driveway.

The biker asks, "Do you drink?" The little old lady replies, "Yep....drink like a fish. I'll drink man in your club under the table."

The biker asks, "Do you smoke?" The little old lady replies, "Yep....smoke like a chimney. At least 4 packs of Luckies a day and a couple of cigars in the evening when I'm shooting pool."

The biker is now very impressed and asks, "Last question. Have you ever been picked up by the fuzz?"

The little old lady thinks about it for a minute and says, "Nope....but I've been swung around by the nipples a couple of times."

Tough titty!