Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

2014 Area 5 Championship

Great match and great weather on Friday. Well designed stages that were very demanding. Thanks to all the RO's that kept the stages running smoothly. This was our first Area match and we had a great time. Thanks again to everyone involved in making this match a success!

-Mark, Becky, Tim, Sean, and Andrew Yackley

P.S.- I saw some "unofficial combined" results posted somewhere on Sat, but can't find them now...are they still up somewhere?

Edited by mark97se

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

BobbieJo and I shot the whole match on Saturday and had a blast! The people on squad 13 were great , the RO's and staff were exceptional as always !

Thanks everyone for a great match!

Excellent match! Thanks to all the staff and competitors for making this an outstanding Area match.

Hey SNS, I was hoping to see some of your new coated bullets on display. I guess I was hoping for more of a vendor area

Excellent match! Thanks to all the staff and competitors for making this an outstanding Area match.

Hey SNS, I was hoping to see some of your new coated bullets on display. I guess I was hoping for more of a vendor area

You're right, that would have been a great idea. I will be sure to make that happen in the future!