Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

2014 Area 5 Championship

The 2014 Area 5 Championship will be held at PASA Park in Barry, IL from June 12-15.

Prize table and awards shortly after shooting is done June 15.
(Guaranteed gun for winner of any Division with 25 entries.)
You can shoot all day Friday or Saturday or in a two day format either Saturday morning or Saturday afternoon & Sunday morning.

You can pay & register online at http://area5.org
or print & fill out the paper registration form on that same site & send it in. (Registering online is fast & easy & you get squadded faster.)

Regular entry is $140.

Entry with t-shirt is $160.

Juniors $75 without shirt, $95 with.

We will have online squadding for this match. Self Squadding is first come first served so sign up now to get your desired shooting dates. They went fast last year.
14 Challenging stages shot in one day or two day schedule, 300 rounds minimum.

Match booklet with sponsor information, stages, match hotel, squad matrix will be posted at http://area5.org when it is ready for you to print. (I will post in this thread.) We will not have a pre-printed match booklet.

2014Area5.jpg

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am in squad 22. This will be fun...... :)

Glad to have you. I think you are probably in the running for longest distance to travel for the match!

Thanks I have heard some good things about this match. :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Mama told me that we can go last night. I signed up today and waiting on the squadding password.

Its in the North area of my domain. I see good shooters that I know in the match.

So here's to you guys, bring it on.

ps: Dang......... Just got the PIN after I hit save. See you guys on the range. Hannibal Hotels look to be within 33 minutes of the range instead of 55 minutes. So I will look there.

Edited by MadDawg

The staff squads are just placeholders.

The MD usually has people break out into squads of their own choosing with no more than 6 or 7 shooters per squad and then sends them to staggered stages to start. Staff will be listed in self squadding.

Edited by furyalecto

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...