Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

3 Gun Nation Regional Series Updates

• Replies 910
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am assuming that if you don't have the option to pay, then you haven't been promoted and are on the wait list. I am in the same situation BTW. My pages show registered, but no email and no option to pay.

Same here. No pay tab. Red box saying I am registered and below that all my info. I am just waiting for e invoice as well.

Mine also has a red button that says "YOU ARE REGISTERED TO SHOOT IN THIS EVENT". But I never got an e-mail indicating I was promoted to the match. So am I good to go and watching for an e-invoice or am I on the waiting list for the Texas match?

Bill

You are currently on the waitlist. We anticipate promoting more shooters in the next couple of days. The email you received indicated that we did, in fact receive your registration.

Looking to book hotels... Where is everyone staying in SC and NV?

All ready booked RailRoad Pass, great price. Here are the prices for the month of May,,,,,

May 2014 Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat 1

$44 2

$65 3

$65 4

$44 5

$44 6

$44 7

$44 8

$44 9

$65 10

$65 11

$44 12

$44 13

$44 14

$44 15

$44 16

$65 17

$65 18

$44 19

$44 20

$44 21

$44 22

$44 23

$65 24

$65 25

$44 26

$44 27

$44 28

$44 29

$44 30

$65 31

$65

Edited by DaveG

Just got Promoted into the SW match, two out of 4 isn't bad. Good thing it's in October, gives me a few months to recover from the other matchs I'm in next year....

Edited by DaveG

Just got Promoted into the SW match, two out of 4 isn't bad. Good thing it's in October, gives me a few months to recover from the other matchs I'm in next year....

OK FOLKS I THINK WE HAVE SAID THIS A FEW TIMES:

If you have an email that says you are promoted then you have a slot in the match...

If you did not get an email saying you were promoted then?????you are on the wait list.....

AND "PAYMENT" invoices should go out next week ...it seem several folks have asked about payment..we are aware that some people paid the night of event sign up, but that was not the plan...We will post on here when invoicing is working.

Edited by csole

Does the promotion email indicate the division you are in? I noticed the email has my second option on top of my first choice. Curious on this one thanks.

This is what mine reads,

Congratulations, you have been promoted to be a shooter in the following event: 3GN SOUTHWESTERN REGIONAL, presented by BUSHMASTER on Oct 11 - 12, 2014. Details of your registration are listed below:

Division:
  • #1 - Limited (Tactical Irons)
  • #2 - Tactical Optics
Match Fee: $225.00 Balance Due: $225.00 Status: PROMOTED RO Volunteer: NO You will be notified of your promotion to the match separately.

Thank you for being a part of 3-Gun Nation. We look forward to seeing you out on the range.

Thank you.

3-Gun Nation

Details of your registration are listed below:

Division:#2 - Limited (Tactical Irons)#1 - Tactical OpticsMatch Fee:$225.00Balance Due:$225.00Status:PROMOTEDRO Volunteer:NO

Mine looks different then? Will we get confirmation when we get the email to pay?

I have the same D. I doubt they'll make you shoot Lim since TO will have more than 10 people. Especially if you signed up for SemiPro it wouldn't make much sense to force you to do a division you can't get points in for the extra $ you paid. They're supposed to void the division at that match if <10 too. I'm giving up a slot to SE if I can shoot TO at other ones.

I'm sure before or at payment time they'll be specific.

I believe it is as simple as the email was auto-generated, and there was no logic behind what order the information was queried from the database and was inserted into the email template. I don't believe order is relevant to anything, but I have been wrong before!

OK FOLKS I THINK WE HAVE SAID THIS A FEW TIMES:

If you have an email that says you are promoted then you have a slot in the match...

If you did not get an email saying you were promoted then?????you are on the wait list.....

AND "PAYMENT" invoices should go out next week ...it seem several folks have asked about payment..we are aware that some people paid the night of event sign up, but that was not the plan...We will post on here when invoicing is working.

Do you anticipate any problems with invoicing/payment for those of us that paid as we got promoted on registration night? I figured it was ok to pay then since it gave me the option to do so.