Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

3 Gun Nation Regional Series Updates

• Replies 910
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So how do we pay?

Payment invoices will go out in the near future

So if we got the promotion email, we dont need to scramble to get payment in, just wait for the email invoice and pay then?

That is correct. An invoice will follow in the next couple of days for you to submit payment.

Ok, I guess I am stupid.. how the hell do I pay??

I'm stupid too. Apparently you sign into the 3GN site, then go to the page for the match you want to pay for. It will have the option.

I got the promotion email but have no option to pay on the damn RangeLog site when I am logged in... Oh well. Will wait for the invoice email.

Ughh I'm not promoted. If not by now then I'm not in.

No, that isn't the case. The next few days we will continue to promote shooters based on availability. We immediately promoted a set number, more slots will likely open. If you registered for Vegas or Texas your odds are very good that you will get in.

Ok, I guess I am stupid.. how the hell do I pay??

I'm stupid too. Apparently you sign into the 3GN site, then go to the page for the match you want to pay for. It will have the option.

I got the promotion email but have no option to pay on the damn RangeLog site when I am logged in... Oh well. Will wait for the invoice email.

I logged in and went to the events tab. Checked the regional matches box and the 4 regionals came up. I then clicked on the details tab for the matches I was promoted. It then gave me the option to pay on the details screen. I paid for each event and received an email stating I had paid.

Ughh I'm not promoted. If not by now then I'm not in.

No, that isn't the case. The next few days we will continue to promote shooters based on availability. We immediately promoted a set number, more slots will likely open. If you registered for Vegas or Texas your odds are very good that you will get in.

That's good. Registered for Texas as soon as I had access to a computer (a little over two hours after registration opened).

Bill