Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

2014 TASK FORCE DAGGER 3 GUN CHAMPIONSHIP - March 28-30, 2014 - Legion

Mike and Andy,

I'm really looking forward to shooting and working the match this year. I really appreciate all the work that goes into putting on a match like this.

See you next week.

Cheers,

Kelly

• Replies 366
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm surprised to see slots stil available for this match, after reading all the great things about prior TFD matches... I guess this type of open, physically demanding, long range, use-all-3-guns, not a bay-after-bay match seperates the men from the boys

There are other major matches Scheduled this same weekend, superstition Mountain 3gun etc, maybe that's why.

You know it! It would be awesome to shoot a stage under some thunder. The 8 hours resetting stages would be a little less glorious however.

Some stages might be less fun than others to shoot in the rain.e.g the stage where you have to crawl through the tunnel.

Edited by george76904

You know it! It would be awesome to shoot a stage under some thunder. The 8 hours resetting stages would be a little less glorious however.

Some stages might be less fun than others to shoot in the rain.e.g the stage where you have to crawl through the tunnel.

I didn't notice it in the thread, although I'm sure it's been covered. The rules state that:

6.3.2.6 No shotgun in Tactical class may be loaded with

more than 9 rounds at any time, or hold over 8
rounds in the magazine tube.
Does that mean that magazine tube shall not be capable of holding more than 8 rounds, or that I can't ever have more than 8 rounds in the tube? I'm just curious if I need to plug my tube to restrict capacity.
Thanks

I just read over the rules one more time for Tactical class.... so we "can't" have 45 degree offset iron sights on our AR it looks like... am I reading that correctly....only 1 optic?? just need to know if I need to take them off :)

I just read over the rules one more time for Tactical class.... so we "can't" have 45 degree offset iron sights on our AR it looks like... am I reading that correctly....only 1 optic?? just need to know if I need to take them off :)

It says "no more than one optical sight". I am pretty certain that offset irons is fine. An offset optic combined with a primary optic is not allowed in Tac Optics.