Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Steve Anderson - Class feedback?

blueorb

I am planning on taking a class next month with Steve Anderson and would like to know if anyone has 1) taken the class and 2) have any feed back they would like to leave (both positive and/or negative)? It's not cheap so I am trying to see what others opinions are so that I can decide if I want to invest in the class.

The class is a two day class and is limited to only 8 people so I'm hoping a decent amount of one on one instruction will be had.This is the official description. It specifically states that this isn't a beginner handgun class that participants should have competition experience or at least advanced handgun skills.

"The two-day class will include working on dry fire and live fire techniques, holster draws, reloads, and other USPSA "Qualifier" techniques. It will ALSO cover move and shoot techniques, mental preparation and preventing "brain farts", shot calling, stage visualization and other field course techniques. "

Thanks,

I just took a 1 day one on one with him a month ago,and it was worth every minute.. Just listen to what he has to say and be sure to bring a note book... And be sure to listen to what he has to say.... Great guy and great instructor with a lot of info put out there at ya..

I did a dryfire class with Steve and I highly recommend it . I was A class when I went to see him and made GM 8 months later. I was already doing a lot of dryfire but he really helped me to refine everything and get a dryfire training plan together.