Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Eric Grauffels Line

praetorian97

I've got my pre-order in here in Canada!

I was hoping they were going to announce the Stock 3 with the cone barrel that was posted in a thread here a few months ago. Supposedly called the innovation Stock 3.

You could always try to get the Stock 2 australian version. Its virtually the same thing.

How sad is it that I have never dealt with EAA but yet Im deathly afraid to ever have any contact with them.

I have had a couple of dealings directly with them and so far I must say that they have been professional and helpful. Perhaps the key was to give the Customer Service gals the serial number on the gun in question to ensure the correct parts that I needed.

nothing is free when it comes to healthcare in Canada. depending on you tax bracket, 40% -+ of your salary is deducted for EI, and income tax. our sales tax varies from province to province. in my province of New Brunswick, i pay 13% sales tax. in Alberta, they pay 5%.

I got ait got here email from EAA saying they'll be selling them at some point next year, so you'll soon get what you want

I wonder if the gold match will make the boat O_O

I saw a .38super on GB recently and wondered how It got here

IFG imported a limited number of those