Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Go fast parts for Tanfo

eerw

Besides Henning store, what are the sources for parts for the Tanfo.

Are Eric's parts only available through his webstore? ( anyone got the address, just being lazy )

or is there is a US seller for them yet?

Are the Eric part production legal? How about Henning's parts.

Erics parts can be bought on line thru his store I have bought 2 sets of his grips shipping is reasonable and usually takes a week and a half to get to you.

I get most of my stuff from henning and I see people talk about Jim bodkin at shooters biz.com

I have heard Eric's hammer and other parts are approved for production.

Stuart I have a StockII in 9 mm that jimmy did some nice trigger work to and a limited with hennings parts. I am going to start shooting production with the stock II after area 2.

Eric's stuff is all production legal. I am testing spring setups and he should have a better firing pin out soon. I pitched Eric on basepads like mine but he wants to have the same pad for the production guns and the standard guns. I have the best production pad, Henning has the pads for limited, eric has firing pins, there are various sources for springs, dawson has front sights that are really good, eric's sites are alright, henning has stuff as well.

Eric's stuff is all production legal. I am testing spring setups and he should have a better firing pin out soon. I pitched Eric on basepads like mine but he wants to have the same pad for the production guns and the standard guns. I have the best production pad, Henning has the pads for limited, eric has firing pins, there are various sources for springs, dawson has front sights that are really good, eric's sites are alright, henning has stuff as well.

Ben which Dawson sights are you using

Thanks Ben...everything you got is at your proshop site?

No. I have a supply of parts that I help locals with. Nothing too extensive. Eric hooked me up with some prototypes of stuff. I will let you know if those products are going to happen.