Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Writing papers!

Jensey

Same here. Back in school and writting essays twice a month.

This upcoming essay is mine though...i am writting on a shooting related topic. Score!!!!

Awesome! I'm writing on quantitative nursing research and emergency department wait times, the subject that gets me cussed out regularly at work! So fun. So I am procrastinating by whining on be forums. :goof:

I hate APA format too.......

I start every new paper from the template of my most recent paper. Whenever a paper is returned, graded, with comments, I open the original, save it with REVISED added to the title, and make all the format corrections. It then becomes the template for the next paper, so I'm not reinventing the wheel on formatting every time.....

4 more classes for the BSN; then at least 9 more for a master's degree -- unless I change fields for that....

I hated switching feom MLA to APA, but it is the thing to do. Luckily word now supports your move by allowing you to choose, and update formatting. So you really dont have to learn a whole new way of doing things, just how to opperate word.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

• 4 years later...

ah!!!  I hated to write anything in school because it was useless and especially when teachers don't know what they  are talking about and I see writing essay is very hated things to do for someone but I found this link which shows your website that helps you to write an essay easily,  you can choose it according to ratings for the site it will be very useful  https://www.essayskills.com/ - write my essay online review

This thread was closed because the content/topic was judged not to be in line with the rules of the Hate Forum. (mostly likely politics, discussion or shooting related..which are out of bounds)Please review what you are..ahhh...allowed to hate. :)Hate Forum Rules:http://www.brianenos.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=8097[note: this is a generic reply]