Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

The Bus Stop

dajarrel

In a crowded city at a busy bus stop, a beautiful young woman

wearing a tight mini skirt was waiting for a bus. As the bus stopped and it was

her turn to get on, she became aware that her skirt was too tight to allow

her leg to come up to the height of the first step of the bus.

Slightly embarrassed and with a quick smile to the bus driver, she

reached behind her to unzip her skirt a little, thinking that this would

give her enough slack to raise her leg. She tried to take the step, only

to discover that she couldn't.

So, a little more embarrassed, she once again reached behind her to

unzip her skirt a little more, and for the second time attempted the

step. Once again, much to her chagrin, she could not raise her leg. With a

little smile to the driver, she again reached behind to unzip a little more and

again was unable to take the step.

About this time, a large Texan wh! o was standing behind her picked

her up easily by the waist and placed her gently on the step of the bus.

She went ballistic and turned to the would-be Samaritan and yelled,

"How dare you touch my body! I don't even know who you are!"

The Texan smiled and drawled, "Well, ma'am, normally I would agree

with you, but after you unzipped my fly three times, I kinda figured we was

friends.

:D:D:D

Of course, if you think about it, it doesn't make sense. She would be trying to zip her skirt up from the bottom to open it a little, and pulling up on the zipper of a pair of pants only closes the fly.

Uh... what? How many skirts have you taken off? :P They zip from the bottom up... in the back (the zipper extends from the top of the skirt down about 6-8 inches).

Of course, if you think about it, it doesn't make sense.  She would be trying to zip her skirt up from the bottom to open it a little, and pulling up on the zipper of a pair of pants only closes the fly.

Uh... what? How many skirts have you taken off? :P They zip from the bottom up... in the back (the zipper extends from the top of the skirt down about 6-8 inches).

Yeah, I know, but if her skirt is too tight to raise her leg to take a step, she'd have to widen it at the bottom. Unzipping from the top does nothing. So this would have to be some sort skirt with a zipper from bottom to top.

But, you've pointed out yet another reason the joke doesn't really make sense.

Oh well.

Of course, if you think about it, it doesn't make sense.  She would be trying to zip her skirt up from the bottom to open it a little, and pulling up on the zipper of a pair of pants only closes the fly.

Yeah, I know, but if her skirt is too tight to raise her leg to take a step, she'd have to widen it at the bottom. Unzipping from the top does nothing. So this would have to be some sort skirt with a zipper from bottom to top.

Oh well.

Actually it does. If the skirt doesn't flex, getting more slack at the waste will allow it to ride up in the front more easily. :D

Luca, I'm not an engineer, but I did stay at a Holiday Inn Express last night. ;)

Didja ever think that some zippers go the other direction? I'm wearing such a pair of shorts right now (and no, I'm not posting a picture of my fly halfway down unless you ask reeeelly nicely).

And I'm in Texas... and there's a bus-stop not far from here.. :D

Oh well.

Actually it does. If the skirt doesn't flex, getting more slack at the waste will allow it to ride up in the front more easily. :D

Luca, I'm not an engineer, but I did stay at a Holiday Inn Express last night. ;)

Hmm...this sounds like it should be tested scientifically, now where to find a hottie redhead in a tight skirt...

I'm not an engineer. But if I could do it all over again and had slightly better math ability, I'd have gone to Georgia Tech and been an ME.