Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Mathematics for Men

diehli

Sig Lady,

Apparently you've never been "triple-dog-dared" (the ultimate test of your manhood). :D 'Tis better to live in misery than to not have the respect of ones peers. :( Thats why they invented poker night...to get back together, drink beer, smoke stogies, scratch, belch, fart and tell each other how stupid we were to have taken that last dare!!! B) We don't have anything better to do...we're just doin' time. I sure as hell hope my wife doesn't read this...there'll be hell to pay!!! :wacko: Oh crap...I hear footsteps.... :(

Jeff

If men rave so much about getting divorces (and beef about marriage), then why get married in the first place...?

We're tricked! We foolishly assume that the person we've dated for several years will be the same person when we've married. They foolishly think we won't be.

I think it's the quest for the ring, once they have it they turn into gollum. :)

Respectfully,

johnk

If men rave so much about getting divorces (and beef about marriage), then why get married in the first place...? :huh:

Come on... you ask that with a straight face?

The guy at the wedding stands next to his wife in front of a priest... big smile on his face as he imagines his favorite form of sex and thinks: "For the rest of my life.... I will have one whenever I want!"

Woman standing next to him is thinking about performing that very same sex act and is thinking:

"Thank God... for the rest of my life I'll never have to do THAT again!"

If men rave so much about getting divorces (and beef about marriage), then why get married in the first place...? :huh:

They think getting married means that they no longer have to look for sex :P

Actually, being married DOES mean we no longer look for sex. We get so thoroughly discouraged we just stop looking........