Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

2014 Crimson Trace Midnight 3 Gun

Crimson Trace will be holding the 3rd Annual Midnight Three Gun in Bend, OR. If you haven't heard about this match...I don't know how.

Crimson Trace puts on an event like no other. Held in the high desert outside Bend, Oregon this is a one of a kind opportunity to come play with with lights, lasers, NV, machine guns and maybe a few new surprises for 2014. All the stages are shot in the dark starting about 9PM each night and going until we finish. Normally around 2-3 AM. Before you start shooting each night we'll feed you the best range food you'll find at any three gun match. (This year was Tri-Tip and Prime Rib). All of it topped off with an awards banquet on Sunday with more great food and some free adult beverages.

We'll have more details as the fall goes on but I wanted to get the dates out for everyone to put on their calenders. Dates are August 13 and 14, 2014 for the staff/media match. August 15 and 16, 2014 will be the main match. Awards on August 17, 2014

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Had so much fun this year that it is on my calendar again. Even with the fall, subsequent bandages and laughter I am still headed back and I will be better prepared in 2014!

• 4 weeks later...

We'll be doing registration in two stages. Folks who have shot the match previously will be able to register starting November 12, 2013 at 8:00 AM Pacific. We'll be using Practiscore this year for registration as well as scoring. Link to registration is;

https://clubs.practiscore.com/m3g/register

We haven't tested this but I'm betting that people who have not shot the match will probably be able to sign up during this time as well. However, you will not be approved into the match and will go to the bottom of the waitlist if you try sneaking in.

Registration for new shooters will open up December 3, 2013 at 8:00 AM Pacific at the same link.

I know it's short notice for the previous shooters. Please get this passed out to anyone you know that has shot before. If they are a new shooter I'd suggest getting on it first thing on December 3. There are very few slots for this match and I expect it will be full first thing on December 3.

If you would prefer to shoot with the staff and media on Wed and Thurs please make note of that in the squadding requests section.

Email me with any questions at Chuck@andersontactical.com

Thanks

Registration for previous competitors is now open. If you've shot before and you want to come play again now is the time to sign up. If you think you will be sponsored by a company, sign up anyway. Just don't pay yet. We should have sponsor agreements going out in the next couple weeks.

If you have not shot this match before please stand by for December 3rd to register.

Roseann sent this out to everyone who has shot before, but hasn't registered. This is the last week to do so before open registration starts Dec 3. If you look at Practiscore it looks like there are a lot of open slots left. There aren't. 200 was a number I picked to give me some leeway with the squadding system but we are really capped about 180. And there are about 80 slots reserved for media and sponsored shooters. That means there are very, very few slots left available right not. If you want in and have shot before, get registered now.

Thanks,

Chuck

Everyone -

Hopefully you received my first email welcoming you back to the 3rd annual Midnight 3-Gun Invitational in Bend, OR August 15-17, 2014 at COSSA Range. Registration for previous shooters is already open – when it opens to new shooters we won't be able to guarantee a slot. Open registration begins December 3rd.

NEW INFO If you are expecting to receive a sponsor slot, please go ahead and register anyway. Please disregard the payment link in your approval letter and once your sponsorship package is complete we'll assess as needed. We just don't want to miss anyone since things are really filling up already. Please note in the squadding section what company you anticipate being sponsored by.

REGISTER HERE https://clubs.practiscore.com/m3g/register

Reminder, anyone who hasn't previously attended that registers before the 3rd will will not be approved and will go to the bottom of the wait list.

Email Roseann Stover at roseanns@crimsontrace.com or MD Chuck Anderson at Chuck@andersontactical.com with any questions! For sponsorship info please contact me directly.

Thank you all for your support!

As of this afternoon we're full up for competitors. There are still a number of slots that show up, but they are currently allocated and I won't know for the next few months how many I'll have free. Please continue to signup. As sponsor agreements come in I should be able to free some of these spots up. The registration opens at 8AM Pacific tomorrow. If you want in, get registered as soon as possible. The spots will come off the waitlist in order of registration so the quicker you register the better your chances. I'll be a little hard to get ahold of for the next few days because of work. I'll probably be checking Practiscore at lunch and in the evenings. If you don't hear for a couple hours, that's why.

https://clubs.practiscore.com/m3g/register

It's not how things will be. This is the first year the match has ever filled and we were trying something different. New shooters will probably still get in. Just like I said. It's just going to take a little while to get through the wait list. You'll probably still know for sure for 2014 sooner than last year because we didn't even open registration till Spring for this years match. This is a small match by nature of the shorter time we have to shoot each night. If you want to shoot, sign up this morning. I doubt you will be disappointed by the match. It's kind of fun.

• 6 months later...

Schedule should be updated on the website this week. Short answers are Fri and Sat night dinner at the range will start at 6PM with a shooters meeting afterwards. We'll start shooting around 8:30-9. (If it's cloudy we start a bit earlier). We'll shoot till done with 5 stages. About 2-3 Am. Awards are at Mt Bachelor Village in Bend on Sunday at noon.