Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

The STI Double Tap - June 13-15, 2014

The STI Double Tap, a National Championship / June 13, 14, 15th / 12 Stages / 310+ Rounds / 60 Yard Long Prize Table / Open - Limited - Production - Single Stack / Theme: The Matrix - Taking on the Agents

Wichita Falls, Texas / Limited to the First 325 Entries

Match Director: Robert Porter / 940-692-3846

Email: Scorch@doubletapranch.com

www.doubletapranch.com

Entry Fee: 175.00

Shoot all on Friday June 13 or Shoot 8 on Sat and 4 on Sun. Some slot with staff on Thurs

Level II Match / No Enties accepted before Jan 2, 2014

Edited by scorch

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OK Sorry about the Confusion, the "National" Title was to be a Descriptive Term about the Quality of the match and the Type competitors that attend from all 50 states and around the world (Jamaica, Sweden, Britain Etc.) more than a Sanctioning Statius from USPSA. We will make changes to make this more clear.

Edited by scorch

OK Sorry about the Confusion, the "National" Title was to be a Descriptive Term about the Quality of the match and the Type competitors that attend from all 50 states and around the world (Jamaica, Sweden, Britain Etc.) more than a Sanctioning Statius from USPSA. We will make change to make this more clear.

Robert just rename it "Republic of Texas" rather than National :)

Double Tap World championship ......I LIKE IT!...... We are Going with that, Antichrome You are Genius!

Here is why. We are going to solicit Stage designs from all around the World. REALLY! We have a quite a few International competitors every year! we have already heard from some one in Sweden that has plans on coming. We will really going to Step it up another Notch for this Match! So Send me your stage designs TODAY!

Edited by scorch

• 4 weeks later...

Sweden? Shoot that's nothing, I'll be coming all the way from Midland. Sweden's just on the other side of Dallas isn't it?c

Sir. I am afraid that Sweden is just a wee bit further away than Dallas.

We can talk about it at the match.

If everything goes as planned will there be at least two Swedish shooters at Double Tap in 2014.

I was there in "12" and I had a blast.

Edited by ALF

Sweden? Shoot that's nothing, I'll be coming all the way from Midland. Sweden's just on the other side of Dallas isn't it?c

If everything goes as planned will there be at least two Swedish shooters at Double Tap in 2014.

Alf, I have to tell you that the way those of us Texans see the globe is different than the way most view it. To us, Texas covers about 97% of the face if the earth with a thin blue sliver on each side across which lies the rest of things on earth. :-)

I always look forward to shooting with people from other countries, even Oklahoma. :-)

Alf, I have to tell you that the way those of us Texans see the globe is different than the way most view it. To us, Texas covers about 97% of the face if the earth with a thin blue sliver on each side across which lies the rest of things on earth. :-)

I always look forward to shooting with people from other countries, even Oklahoma. :-)

I have crossed the big"pond" on a regular basis since "92", and DT in 2012 was the best match I have ever been to. The stages where special to say the least.My favorite was shipwrecked(?).

The one with all the little plastic balls.At the prizegiving ceremony was I presented with a big Texas flag a very very nice touch indeed.

• 2 weeks later...

We hope to see you there with your Friend Alf Going to Be a Great Match Really stepping it up for this match more prizes more Guns More Reloading Machines on the Prize table. For all u 1911 Lovers we are hosting a Single Stack Match on Nov 23rd with prize table more info on our web page

We hope to see you there with your Friend Alf Going to Be a Great Match Really stepping it up for this match more prizes more Guns More Reloading Machines on the Prize table. For all u 1911 Lovers we are hosting a Single Stack Match on Nov 23rd with prize table more info on our web page

As a matter of have I already started looking into "Operation DT 2014". Plane tickets rental cars and hotels and not to mention what local matches to enjoy before the big one. As of now will we shoot Midnight Madness in Las Vegas, with the Running Guns in Norco and with the guys at Rio Salado before we head out to Texas and the big one.

• 3 weeks later...

Hey Folks we have had a lot of folks e-mail me and ask when they could register for the DTC 2014? Well registration for the Double Tap Championship opens November 30th. We have partnered with matchsignup.org so you can now sign up for the Match, squad and Pay online in just a couple of clicks. You can also still pay by check with a paper copy sent in the mail or by credit card with your paper Entry mailed in. If you are interested in helping RO the match please drop me a e-mail at scorch@doubletapranch.com We are stepping up the prize table this year with new sponsors and more guns then we have ever given away before.

Ok we got the Problem fixed. it was with Paypal they had the wrong e-mail address listed Some how it left off the last 4 letters after they confirmed the address. Hmmm! any more Problems PLEASE let me know through Messaging on here. Thanks