Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Overtravel Stops

DaG

I haven't seen one (JENTRA) yet in person.

42984.JPG

$30

http://www.topglock.com/catalog/triggers.htm

I think I read, on another forum, that a uses had put it in and seemed to like it just fine. No long-term testing though.

There are quite a few methods out there to limit the over-travel of the Glock trigger.

(I am going to change the title of the thread a little and see if we can get a good discussion going.)

Take a look a the ultimate overtravel stop from Lone wolf. Totally internal and adjustable to user preference. It is simply a set screw on the back left edge of the ejector housing (on the opp side of the connector). It blocks rearward movement of the the T portion of the trigger bar.

LWD-322.jpg

$25

Edited by Flexmoney

The Jentra OT Stop looks to be "gimicky". Should the set screw that holds it on the trigger bar ever loosen up, it's possible that trigger function could be inhibited.

The Lone Wolf solution would appear to be more stable as does the Ghost Rocket connector.

• 5 weeks later...

I installed a Ghost Rocket 3.5 connector in my G35. I like it alot. The pull breaks at about 2.5lbs(4# striker spring and polished parts) and there is very little overtravel. The reset is outstanding. It takes a while to install, they come unfitted so you have to take a little off, put it together and see if it works. If you do your own, spend the $$ to get the orange backplate. I did the first one on a friends G34 w/o the orange back plate. until you get the trigger to break, you have to take out the striker to get the slide off. With the orange backplate, you just insert a punch into the trigger bar and push it down. Makes life alot easier.

Hey I'm a new guy. Hi.

I have the Lonewolf Ultimate Trigger Stop, Scherer 3.5, Wolff 4lb. fp spring and polished internals and it works really well for me. Torqued the over travel stop untill it would fire and backed off 1/2 turn. Shot that a while and backed of another 1/4 turn and it is sweet.