Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

2014 Indiana USPSA Championship

I really like how close this is to Louisville. If I remember correct it wasn't even a 20 min ride from the match hotel to the center of the city. I'm excited for this one again, missing all large matches this past season and only going to a few locals just plain sucked. This may be 11 months away, but that gets me thinking it's going to be the biggest and best that Jake and crew have ever done. Very excited for this match.

I am planning on making this the biggest and best yet.

I have 22 stage ideas/plans drawn up right now, the range has 15 bays for me to work with, plus an area for chrono.

Planning on 18 stages

8 bays per day with 2 days squads

Friday PM/Saturday AM squads

Saturday PM/Sunday AM squads

(I might have 1 or 2 squads for all day shooters if there is a demand for it)

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

999292_10151996259903024_408800243_n.jpg

Just confirmed with TechWear USA that they will be a Major Match Sponsor for the 2014 Indiana USPSA Championship.

We will have competitor TechWear Shirts available for purchase at special match only pricing this year

100% Made in the USA with 100% USA material

Check them out
http://www.techwearusa.com/

"All of our shirts are made from the ground up here on the east coast using the finest products available. At the heart of our product is the fabric; ours is proprietary, 2 years in development with a major American mill, and we believe that is by far the highest performing tech fabric for sublimation available anywhere. Now the cosmetics: Using the “Ink-Dye Sublimation Process” the UV Protected Ink bonds with the fabric on the molecular level so the colors will never lose their vibrancy. The fabric is sublimated before being sewn together, so our shirts are, by definition, custom made “one-offs”, meaning this is not a mass production process, and therefore there is almost no economy of scale."

Edited by JakeMartens

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
63711_668873579799664_574165366_n.jpg

Back as a Gold Level Sponsor for the 2014 Indiana USPSA Championship Match is Xtreme Bullets.

Check them out

Already started receiving several entries in for the match get yours here

All entries received before May 15th will be entered in to win a Rock River AR15 donated by Target Sports of Sheridan, IN

1467343_670740699612952_1652960731_n.jpg

Match Sponsor TechWear USA will be making shirts for the 2014 Indiana USPSA Championship Match.
TechWear has arranged for special pricing at $40 compared to regular pricing of $70.
The Red shirt design is for competitors, blue is reserved for staff. So get your entry form in, cut off for ordering shirts is July 12th.

Entry form
http://www.wvpps.com/2014%20State%20Match/2014%20IN%20Entry.pdf

awww......I thought you were trying to please the STI guys versus the SV shooters by having a shirt in red for them and blue for us.........silly staff rule....of course they get the better color.......I see how you are Jake.

awww......I thought you were trying to please the STI guys versus the SV shooters by having a shirt in red for them and blue for us.........silly staff rule....of course they get the better color.......I see how you are Jake.

You are an RO........

online squadding is up

http://www.uspsa.org...n=list&indx=284

the first entry forms are being sent to my stats guy to start getting them entered

Squads are limited to 10 per squad

Squads will be either for :

Friday PM/Saturday AM

or

Saturday PM/Sunday AM.

We will be using 15 bays

Stage times will be Friday PM/ Saturday AM Squads 101-114

Friday PM Shoot 8 Bays, 12:30-6:30

Saturday AM Shoot 7 Bays, 7:45-12:55

Saturday PM/Sunday AM Squads 201-214

Saturday PM Shoot 6 bays, 2:00-6:30

Sunday AM Shoot 9 bays, 8:00-3:30

Stages

9 long courses

3 medium

6 small

Entries received before May 15th will be entered for a chance to win a Rock River AR15 Donated by Target Sports of Sheridan, IN

rra_cathd1.gif

1000388_590024304351259_1680487956_n.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

Jake,

9 months out you got me to register and pay..........Well played my friend. Well played...........R

Many matches are quickly filling up, after the last two days once everyone gets entered we will be pushing 40 registered competitors.

So as a public service announcement, squads are limited to 10 competitors per squad, and there are only 14 squads for Friday Afternoon/Saturday Morning and 14 squads for Saturday Afternoon/Sunday Morning

http://www.uspsa.org/squadding/index.php?action=list&indx=284

oh yeah and if you register by May 15th you will be entered in for a chance to win a

Rock River Arms AR15 Donated by Target Sports of Sheridan, IN

(Ron and Mary Ann Cooper)

Mailing an envelope full of entries to the stats guy for the 2014 Indiana USPSA Championship "Spaceballs" The Match. We will already have a full squad and couple of others getting half full.
Confirmed that
Evolution Gun Works Inc will be helping sponsor the match this year
and
Precision Delta will also be back as Gold Level Sponsor

Big Thanks to both of these companies for their continued support and generous donations.

Link to the Entry Form
http://www.wvpps.com/2014%20State%20Match/2014%20IN%20Entry.pdf

1555474_683867674966921_1217388376_n.jpg

1521966_683867418300280_1618013396_n.jpg