Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Approved to teach by the state!

GreenDragon64

I found out today that I passed my background check from the state of Alabama. In addition to passing the background check, I have passed the Basic Skills test and the PRAXIS II Physical Education content knowledge exam, both of which are pre-certification type tests which need to be passed in order to teach. I have applied to my local school system and am awaiting to be approved at the next BOE meeting so that I may begin substitute teaching while I am finishing my Master's degree.

Not 100% there yet, still have a few small hurdles to clear before I can be a full-time teacher and coach.

I found out today that I passed my background check from the state of Alabama. In addition to passing the background check, I have passed the Basic Skills test and the PRAXIS II Physical Education content knowledge exam, both of which are pre-certification type tests which need to be passed in order to teach. I have applied to my local school system and am awaiting to be approved at the next BOE meeting so that I may begin substitute teaching while I am finishing my Master's degree.

Not 100% there yet, still have a few small hurdles to clear before I can be a full-time teacher and coach.

We need some teachers that can read and don't have to sue because they can't pass the test. Congratulations!

Thanks folks. I will rule with an iron hand and dole out public flogging for disciplinary actions enjoy getting to help kids.

We need some teachers that can read and don't have to sue because they can't pass the test. Congratulations!

Read? I want to eventually be a PE teacher.

I've been thinking....I think kids would strive for better grades if their scores were classified like the USPSA.

I feel they would be quite enticed to make "GM" in any given subject.

Grandmaster of Science.....has a nice ring to it, eh?

Congrats!

Czech's in the mail

Edited by jabbermurph

• 2 weeks later...