Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

where did my thread go?

razor1

Where did my thread go about Freedom Gun Works? I finally got to air my opinion of Bobby and his shop and , POOF it's gone. We are not allowed to speak our minds here I guess. So much for letting others know about our experiences and companies lack of respect for customers. There are plenty of other forums to post in about this idiot.

Where did my thread go about Freedom Gun Works? I finally got to air my opinion of Bobby and his shop and , POOF it's gone. We are not allowed to speak our minds here I guess. So much for letting others know about our experiences and companies lack of respect for customers. There are plenty of other forums to post in about this idiot.

You set some kind of a record...7 posts and all disappeared like magic. LMAO.

Razor, it is what it is. This forum absolutely forbids talking bad about anybody. Politicians, shooters, gun builders, etc. While I don't like it personally it does make this one of the few places on the internet where you can come and not have to wade through all of the crap to get a few nuggets of information.

Cy Soto is right, even this thread will get locked because you are casting aspersions on the moderating crew. I have my problems with some of the moderators and I have my problems with some of the gun builders touted on the forums. Me and Bobby have had our problems but he is still a good gun builder.

This is one thing that makes it so hard to choose a vendor on here. Everybody can tell you who they think is best but nobody is allowed to tell you who sucks.

That's what PM's are for. I call the PM button the truth button.

Edited by Sarge

BE has made it clear from the beginning that this is not the place on the interwebs to handle customer service issues.

Sounds like you had a customer service issue. You are right, there are plenty of other places to post your experiences but this is not one of them.

Razor, it is what it is. This forum absolutely forbids talking bad about anybody. Politicians, shooters, gun builders, etc. While I don't like it personally it does make this one of the few places on the internet where you can come and not have to wade through all of the crap to get a few nuggets of information.

Cy Soto is right, even this thread will get locked because you are casting aspersions on the moderating crew. I have my problems with some of the moderators and I have my problems with some of the gun builders touted on the forums. Me and Bobby have had our problems but he is still a good gun builder.

This is one thing that makes it so hard to choose a vendor on here. Everybody can tell you who they think is best but nobody is allowed to tell you who sucks.

That's what PM's are for. I call the PM button the truth button.

I have had several PM's from people that have the same feelings as I do and sounds to me that you have had issues also. I will refrain from posting these in the open forum, I with keep using the truth button from now on. I did find it laughable that Bobby was allowed to give me **** on the forum ,but I could not do the same, alot of bent rules here I see.

The forum dealers have full control over their forums, so if a thread disappears in one of the dealer forums, you would have to take it up with that person. The moderators do not get involved in the forum dealer threads.